For discussion of how to use, install and choose TAPs - additional software packages that run on your Toppy

Moderator: Technical

gramps
Frequent contributor

Post by gramps »

Geoff do you use google sites for your website? Looking at it it looks like you do. I only ask as I use Google sites for my Toppy Logos web pages.

I recently found out that there is now a New Google Sites. The new sites will replace the old or 'classic' google sites at some point. Possibly by the end of this year but can't find anything that confirms this. So we both may be in a similar predicament to EMJB in that our websites will also need to be moved to a new platform.

I've had a look at the new google sites and it is some what different to the 'classic' sites. Especially where any images and files in the web pages are stored. The new sites wants them put on a google drive rather than in a folder within the site. But I've yet to work out how to put links to files so they can be downloaded in the new google sites.

So Geoff are you aware of the New Google Sites?

gramps
TF5800, 1TB HDD, F/W: MS6 Recommended F/W 12/9/2009 -Sy+MPeScZ
TAPs: PcControl B1.4; EPG2MEI v0.96; Font Manager 1.0d; Extend v1.7; SecCache (UK) v0.4; EIT Sub (Game) v0.6; MHEG On/Off A3; MyInfo B5.6; MyStuff 6.6; PruneEPG 1.0;

My Logo Packs
jimi
Frequent contributor

Post by jimi »

If it's of any use to anyone, I have a copy of emjb's site running here http://jlawson.co.uk/emjbtaps/
TF5800, TS On, F/W: MS6 Recommended F/W 12/9/2009 -Sy+Pe
TAPs: PcControl B1.4; Extend v1.7; EPG2MEI v0.96; SecCache (UK) v0.4; EIT Sub (Game) v0.6; Font Manager 1.0d; MHEG On/Off A3; (MyInfo B5.6); PruneEPG 1.0; MyStuff 6.6;
Sig generated by TopManager/PcControl on 16/12/20
jimi
Frequent contributor

Post by jimi »

Looks like Talktalk have now turned off the Tiscali webspace :cry:
EMJB's site (and my own) are no longer accessible. As my post above I'm hosting a copy of his website here http://jlawson.co.uk/emjbtaps/ for anyone looking for the files
TF5800, TS On, F/W: MS6 Recommended F/W 12/9/2009 -Sy+Pe
TAPs: PcControl B1.4; Extend v1.7; EPG2MEI v0.96; SecCache (UK) v0.4; EIT Sub (Game) v0.6; Font Manager 1.0d; MHEG On/Off A3; (MyInfo B5.6); PruneEPG 1.0; MyStuff 6.6;
Sig generated by TopManager/PcControl on 16/12/20