I have started a major update to Channel Organiser, and am currently planning to incorporate the following changes:
* Ability to scan a single transmitter, using the database used by TopManager. However you will be able to edit this yourself if we fail to maintain it, if you are overseas, or if you wish to do something non-standard like get the PSB muxes from a satellite station and the commercial muxes from the main station.
* Less emphasis on duplicate channels, and more on reducing the the number of channels.
* Automatic selection for deletion of duplicate, Web TV, (& Pay TV unless you have a CAM fitted) channels.
* Optional selection for deletion of groups of channels according to categories such as shopping, porn, news.
* Always limiting EPG2MEI, eit2mei, and rt2mei data collection to favourites channels.
* Better signal quality indications.
* Warning when an empty mux is found during a scan.
I was tempted to remove support for eit2mei, native favourites, and re-generation of timers after a scan, but will probably leave these in.
Please let me know if you can see any objections to the above, or want anything else added.
Silver 5800, Board Rev 1.2, MS recomm F/W, Sudbury Tx, varying TAP config