General chat about the TF5800 and TF5810 PVRs, along with other European Topfield models, customer service, plus other Toppy issues not covered elsewhere

Moderators: General, Technical

nwhitfield
Site Admin

Please remember to be polite and respect other posters

Post by nwhitfield »

I appreciate that many people feel very strongly about the current issues affecting Topfield users, but some of the posts that I've been reading are straying a little close to personal insults.

Please remember to be polite, and to respect other's right to hold opinions that are not the same as yours. The fact that they do so does not necessarily make them stupid or foolish.

And please remember that not everyone may be as literate as yourself; it is seldom helpful to try and score points by pointing out the shortcomings in someone else's post.

We have managed so far to be a fairly friendly community on this web site, and I would very much like to see that continue.

Nigel.
Support this site - make a donation to our running costs
nwhitfield
Site Admin

Post by nwhitfield »

I would like to remind people of this comment.

There have been a few threads lately in which people have been somewhat less than polite to other posters.

Bad or intemperate language, deliberate winding up of other people, and other bad behaviour will not be tolerated on this forum.

On a busy forum such as this, it's not always possible for the admins to read everything right away, but we will not tolerate rudeness, intolerance and aggression. Despite its rapid growth, this has remained a friendly and on the whole welcoming space; I trust other users will help it to remain so.

Nigel.
Support this site - make a donation to our running costs