General discussion relating to Topfield products for the Australian market

Moderators: General, Technical, Oz mods

BrendanJB

Standby Tap

Post by BrendanJB »

Can anyone help?

I have been looking for a copy of Deadbeef's Standby tap, but can't find one anywhere. I would like to have it running on my old faithful TF 5000 PVRt.

I have the TMS rewrite called AutoStandby running on both my 7100HD+ and 2460 - it suits my purposes perfectly.

I have MyStuff running on my old 5000 which allows for an auto power off at a discrete time of the day, but Standby (or AutoStandby) can be set to power off if no activity is detected after 30, 60, 90... minutes etc. This is exactly what I need.

Can someone help? Leave a copy in a dropbox or something.

Haven't been on these forums for a couple of years, but seems we have lost the Australian Topfield forum and TapWorld - a pity as there was such a wealth of information from contributors.

BrendanJB
alan_m
Frequent contributor

Re: Standby Tap

Post by alan_m »

BrendanJB wrote: I have been looking for a copy of Deadbeef's Standby tap, but can't find one anywhere. I would like to have it running on my old faithful TF 5000 PVRt.
Try a PM (Personal Message) to Matt
http://forum.toppy.org.uk/forum/viewtop ... 950#256950
Ex Toppy 5800 user - now migrated to Xtrend ET10000 Enigma 2 box with 2 terrestrial and 2 satellite tuners. Second box Zgemma H9S (Enigma 2, satellite)