General discussion relating to Topfield products for the Australian market

Moderators: General, Technical, Oz mods

Post Reply
kermit
Frequent contributor
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:21 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

7Two Logos

Post by kermit »

I'm looking for Filer/ImproBox (.ibl) and UK Timers (.gif). Anyone made any?
Cheers Simon
>8-]

TF5000PVRt 500GB March '09 f/w
cazlar
Frequent contributor
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:25 pm
Location: Back in Sydney!

Post by cazlar »

Not yet, but Wikipedia has an .svg that you could use to convert from.
kermit
Frequent contributor
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:21 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post by kermit »

Last edited by kermit on Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers Simon
>8-]

TF5000PVRt 500GB March '09 f/w
hubrat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:11 pm

Post by hubrat »

For anyone else looking for logos, I've taken the files above and created Improbox and UK Project logo packs which work for Melbourne.

http://www.hubrat.com/topfield/Improbox ... bourne.zip
and
www.hubrat.com/topfield/UK_Project_Logo ... bourne.zip

hubrat
The Baron
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:40 am
Location: Perth, Australia

Post by The Baron »

Thanks hubrat, they're great! I tried making some myself, but yours are much better.
kermit
Frequent contributor
Posts: 972
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:21 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia

Post by kermit »

hubrat wrote:For anyone else looking for logos, I've taken the files above and created Improbox and UK Project logo packs which work for Melbourne.

http://www.hubrat.com/topfield/Improbox ... bourne.zip
and
www.hubrat.com/topfield/UK_Project_Logo ... bourne.zip

hubrat
Thanks Hubrat. For anyone wondering they are generic and can be used by one-and-all, unless you really want logos for your regional broadcasters.
Cheers Simon
>8-]

TF5000PVRt 500GB March '09 f/w
gpk909
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm

smlogo.dat for MyStuff

Post by gpk909 »

Dear Hubrat,
Thanks for the logos - really nice!

I wonder if you have an smlogo.dat version of the MyStuff logos - or if there's an easy way to convert the logo.dat file.

Many thanks,
Gavin
hubrat
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:11 pm

Re: smlogo.dat for MyStuff

Post by hubrat »

gpk909 wrote:Dear Hubrat,
Thanks for the logos - really nice!

I wonder if you have an smlogo.dat version of the MyStuff logos - or if there's an easy way to convert the logo.dat file.

Many thanks,
Gavin
Gavin,
You're welcome to try this one
www.hubrat.com/topfield/smlogo.dat

I got it to work with the MultiviewEPG tap. I don't use MyStuff and in the 5min of testing I couldn't get it to work so gave up - probably just missing a setting somewhere.
kermit wrote:Thanks Hubrat. For anyone wondering they are generic and can be used by one-and-all, unless you really want logos for your regional broadcasters.
I wasn't sure if the channel naming was consistent across all cities - nice to know they work elsewhere. I'm happy to add regional logos to the packs, just post a link to the logo and the Toppy channel name.

hubrat
gpk909
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:08 pm

Thanks

Post by gpk909 »

Brilliant, Hubrat - works a treat! Thanks for your help.
Gavin
Post Reply