Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  MyStuff 4.54e bug?

Page 1 of 1
NP
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm Reply with quote
I have just downloaded MyStuff 4.54e and software version 5.12.88. Everything works fine except that when viewing a recording the programme information box at the bottom of the screen keeps appearing. I press "Exit" which clears it but within 30 seconds it reappears and does not disappear unless I press "Exit" again - whereupon its reappears 30 secoonds later again!

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.
Ex_Sailor
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 02 Dec 2005 Posts: 239 Location: Cambridge
Evening,

Sorry can't help with the problem, but you stand a better chance of an answer by posting in the MyStuff thread in the Taps forum.

Regards,

Colin
Richard46
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 1586 Location: Forest Gate East London
Set MyStuff Menu item B2 to No (I think that is the one) its something like show Now & Next on Position Change.
Richard

TF5800 Silver;5.13.40 TF5800 Black; 5.12.88 TAPs: MYStuff /OneList v2; DeadBeefs TF5000 Display v1.42; Remote Extender 1.5; Description Extender 2.1; mcgCYRResume V1;MforR3NST; +on one Toppy DumbWidescreenTV2.31EPG info: eit2mei b7.7 beta Taps not auto:TAPCommander; RadioDelete Remotes: Harmony 655 & 885 TX: Crystal Palace
chunkywizard
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:58 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
For your information there is a manual (link from my sig) and FAQs on MyStuff. Both include this VFAQ...

HTH

CW

NP
Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:27 pm Reply with quote
Ex_Sailor, thanks for redirecting the post.

Richard 46, Thanks very much for the info. It does seem to have solved the problem. I did look through the settings before posting but I didn't think the description on the B2 option was relevant to my problem. My issue wasn't a "Now and Next " issue. It was a programme display issue. But, you've solved it - many thanks.

Chunkywizard, sorry for asking this VFAQ. I did search to try to find a solution rather than just post and expect people to solve my problems but without success. I looked through the manual but maybe because I wasn't looking for anything relating to "Now and Next" I missed it.

Anyway, probelm now solved. Thanks all!
chunkywizard
Posted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
NP wrote:
Ex_Sailor, thanks for redirecting the post.

Richard 46, Thanks very much for the info. It does seem to have solved the problem. I did look through the settings before posting but I didn't think the description on the B2 option was relevant to my problem. My issue wasn't a "Now and Next " issue. It was a programme display issue. But, you've solved it - many thanks.

Chunkywizard, sorry for asking this VFAQ. I did search to try to find a solution rather than just post and expect people to solve my problems but without success. I looked through the manual but maybe because I wasn't looking for anything relating to "Now and Next" I missed it.

Anyway, probelm now solved. Thanks all!

Apology accepted! If you can think of a better way to word the FAQ then just PM me and I will amend it,

Cheers

CW

Tobers
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:07 pm Reply with quote
Thanks from me too - the B2 menu issue fixed what I thought was a very annoying bug as well. Possibly set this to default to "no"?

Tobers
chunkywizard
Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:49 pm Reply with quote
we've deleted it in the next version!

CW