Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  Guide not updating with eit2mei/MyStuff

Page 1 of 1
gavinjb
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:20 am Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 45
Hi,

Recently My Guide has stopped updating on a large amount of TV channels (including ITV1, Channel4, Sky Three...).

I have tried rebooting the box, and also running eit2mei manually, and telling MyStuff to load the file, but I am still not getting anything on the channels affected, has anyone got any idea what could cause this, and more importantly how to get this working again.

I am at the stage where if I cant resolve I am going to try resetting the box to factory defaults and reload everything (I dont want to do this if I can help it).

Thanks,

Gavin,
chunkywizard
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:33 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Have you tried disconecting at the mains for 5 minutes and then restarting? If not, try that. By the way, can you check that the missing data is displayed in the standard Toppy EPG? If not it could be a transmitter problem...

CW

gavinjb
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:05 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 03 Mar 2006 Posts: 45
Hi,

I tried a reboot last night (left it unplugged for about 15 minutes), and then tried a manual load of the EPG data.

I also checked the standard Topfiled EPG Guide and there was data available for the missing channels.

It seems strange, I could understand if a couple were missing, but when most of the channels have no data it seems very strange.

Thanks,

Gavin,
chunkywizard
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Do you have any duplicate channels? With no OSD up press OK and just check...

CW