Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  MyStuff 4.5

Page 2 of 60
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 58, 59, 60  Next
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:01 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Simon,

check you email for screen shots from the manual that should help....

CW

Bawbagg
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:37 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 11 Aug 2005 Posts: 1122
ramagel wrote:
I tagged 4 files (radio recordings) to move to a folder. They moved OK. I then tagged 5 files (also radio) to move to a different folder. Error message said "cannot move <filenames of first set of 4 tagged files>" (or something similar) and then moved the second set of 5 files OK. The first set of 4 files stayed where they were properly located.

Is this by design, or should the files have been 'untagged' after they ahd been moved?
You, my friend..... have taken the prize for the first bugspot (that we don't already know about) Embarassed . Well done, good spot. It will be fixed - we would have been surprised not to have to release a handful of updates.

Cheers,

BB

chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:40 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi BB,

did you replicate? I just tried this and my files moved fine. All tagged files un-tag after the move...

CW

chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:43 am Reply with quote
BTW Mav,

my E4 is set to No and I can't replicate what you are seeing (or dreaming Wink ). Every time I press White is comes up with Timers by Date, everytime I press Archive is comes up with Recs by Date Confused

CW

UKP
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:52 am Reply with quote
Dunno if I am doing anything wrong/missed something but i have 2 problems with the new 4.5 release.

Every now and then, whenever I press Guide, I am informed my epg data has 0 days left, yet I can go forward +24 hours for several days. I am using eit2mei with the epg file called Freeview.mei.

The other problem is, I am still asked for the pin when viewing the Boomerang channel recordings. (I love Looney Tunes Smile )
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:58 am Reply with quote
Hi UKP,

when you say you are informed you have 0 days left, where is this? I reckon you are referring to the footer on the EPG, if this is the case then you have selected a value of H1 other than Never so its telling you youe MyStuff.mei file is out of date rather theat the freeview.mei generated by eit2mei...

Re: pins wait for Hyde to wake up, he will confirm. BTW, you are not running the beta firmware are you? If so you need the MyStuffPin.ini file from Bob's website...

CW

UKP
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:37 am Reply with quote
chunkywizard wrote:
Hi UKP,

when you say you are informed you have 0 days left, where is this? I reckon you are referring to the footer on the EPG, if this is the case then you have selected a value of H1 other than Never so its telling you youe MyStuff.mei file is out of date rather theat the freeview.mei generated by eit2mei...

Re: pins wait for Hyde to wake up, he will confirm. BTW, you are not running the beta firmware are you? If so you need the MyStuffPin.ini file from Bob's website...

CW

Hi,

I think I misunderstood the options :/ I have now set the MyStuff.mei options to Never.

I have firmware 5.12.25 I think. I don't know how to check. I am new to the toppy Smile

Thanks for the help.
moogaloo
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:41 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 01 Jul 2005 Posts: 585 Location: Whitstable, Kent, UK
I have tried downloading but winzip and XP both say Invalid Archive

I have deleted the download file, tried again but still no luck, is there a problem or is it me?

chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:57 am Reply with quote
@UKP, if you're new to the Toppy your fimrware will be 5.12.25. We need Hyde to better undertsand the Pin problem.

@moogaloo. I downloaded the .zip this morning and it was fine. Maybe clear your cache and try again?

CW

moogaloo
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:01 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 01 Jul 2005 Posts: 585 Location: Whitstable, Kent, UK
OK downloaded via Firefox and worked ok

moogaloo
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:15 am Reply with quote
Up and running, was going through my control timers to set the move to folders

Tried editing a control timer for "IMAGINE... A PICTURE OF THE PAINTER HOWARD HODGKIN" If I do not change anything, but simply save the search the box reboots. It is set as exactly all changells, defaults etc

moogaloo
Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:22 am Reply with quote
I hac createed a new one that just says starting with Imagine, I am now happy to remove the old one, unless you want to look at it

Motty
Regular contributor Joined: 04 May 2006 Posts: 29
Very impressed so far with it. Well done!

One very minor bug. In grid view, when you scroll to the right the little yellow bar showing you where you are at the moment moves to the right on each scroll to the right until it goes off the screen after moving about 6 hours ahead in time. If you scroll to the left it stays where it should.
Geo
Regular contributor Joined: 11 Nov 2005 Posts: 88 Location: North Devon, Huntshaw Cross Transmitter
Well done. It was worth the wait. Very Happy

I really like the folders being hidden if they're empty and the speed of archive in exclusive mode.

Quick question: I use EIT2MEI with background scans and have MyStuff refreshing every ten minutes. Will this just adjust CTs or will it also adjust single recordings set through MyStuff if there's a schedule change? I expect it's the former and if so I'll just set CTs for things after football matches etc.

Thanks for all the work. More beer money on the way. Very Happy

Posted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:30 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 5956 Location: Hannington Transmitter : Sony KDL 40Z5800
moogaloo wrote:
I hac createed a new one that just says starting with Imagine, I am now happy to remove the old one, unless you want to look at it
What are you using as the source of your EPG data?

When is this program on? I can't find that in the RT schedules. I can find 2 more Imagine* programs, but neither have that full title.

[color=blue:da1fd20a33]MyStuff Links: http://www.toppy.org.uk/~mystuff/index.shtml[/color:da1fd20a33]
Sig generated by MyInfo on 11/10/13[/size:da1fd20a33]