Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  My Stuff EPG with JAGS

Page 1 of 1
londonguy
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:48 pm Reply with quote
I have downloaded both these taps and installed them onto the TP5800. I have installed Mystuff first and Jags second.

I have set up a timer for Jags and completed a channel scan. When i press the guide button for the mystuff epg, it appears but no EPG info is there, i only see the channel names on the left hand side with not information for each channel.

I have set options 44 & 45 in the menu.

What am i doing wrong?
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:58 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Londonguy,

Have you set Jags to export the CSV? Also have you reloaded the EPG data with the option at the bottom of the options menu?

CW

londonguy
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Hi there Chunky wizard,

I have set option 44 to :never
I have set option 45 to :jags

& then i have reloaded the EPG & user data at the bottom of the menu.

How do you set jags to export the CSV file?
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Londonguy,

read the Jag's manual? Wink

IIRC, its one of the settings at the bottom of the options menus in Jag's. It says something like export EPG data and you set it to .CSV.

HTH

CW

chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:11 pm Reply with quote
...It's Option 39. I thought I was being lazy so I looked it up. I will also add it to the FAQs in the next manual release as it's not that obvious..

CW

londonguy
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quote
Thanks alot mate,

It now works. I had been using JAGS for months but fancied a change and Mystuff looks really good, i have downloaded the manual and give it a quick read.
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quote
Glad it works! Have a good read of the manual (and the FAQs at the back Wink ) and if you don't understand anything then post in the MyStuff thread for help.

Cheers

Chunkywizard

BTW, any feedback on the manual will be appreciated, I am just revamping it for the next reelease and so am open to suggestions for improvement (or for correcting any errors!)

HydeTheDarkerSide
Posted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 5956 Location: Hannington Transmitter : Sony KDL 40Z5800
All feedback in the MyStuff thread please Very Happy

Reasons given here:-

http://www.toppy.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4287

MyStuff Links: http://www.toppy.org.uk/~mystuff/index.shtml
Sig generated by MyInfo on 11/10/13