Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Firmwares, enhancements and upgrades  ~  Where will we find the sofware update?

Page 1 of 1
Traxmaster
Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 206
Its less than 1 Hour to the 10 th May 2005 in Korea so maybe we could see the update in the early hours of the morning UK time?

Is this update being delveloped in the Uk or Korea?

Where should I be looking for the download?

Edit.. This was posted at 15:10 but the time displayed on this post is 14:10
Admin
Posted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:57 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Posts: 67 Location: London, UK
It will hopefully be on the Topfield web site later today or early tomorrow. As soon as we spot it, we'll add a link. Keep an eye on the May 2005 firmware update section of the FAQs.

We don't have a specific time; so please don't all post threads complaining if it's not there by some arbitrary time that we've never been given.

Also, if you want to be informed by email when we have updated the links to the update, click Usergroups at the top of the page, then select Announcements from the list and View Information. On the next screen, click Join.

We'll be sending an email with the links to the download to the members of the announcements group.

Nigel.

PhilA
Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:52 am Reply with quote
Koria is 9 hours ahead, so it is about 6pm there, so unlikely get an update today Sad
Admin
Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 11:35 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 16 Apr 2005 Posts: 67 Location: London, UK
I've just been speaking with Turbosat, and they'll let me know as soon as they get an update from Topfield. I hall, in turn, update the information here.

(So there's really no need for everyone to bombard them with email and phone calls! ;-) )

Nigel.

sunstealer
Posted: Tue May 10, 2005 8:32 pm Reply with quote
Forum moderator Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 325
PhilA wrote:
Koria is 9 hours ahead

Not that it matters but at this time of year, Korea is 8 hours ahead as they are 9 hours ahead of GMT and have no daylight savings time. Shoot me now for being pedantic but then you would expect the author of the now redundant Daylight Savings TAP to worry about such things Smile
PhilA
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 7:31 am Reply with quote
You would not catch me at work at the time they posted the new software Laughing well done to the engineers, if I could I would nominate them for an award Rolling Eyes
sunstealer
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:21 am Reply with quote
Forum moderator Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 325
PhilA wrote:
if I could I would nominate them for an award

Perhaps you could post a thanks on matt's thread so we have a nice long list of satisfied customers. I think we should email them a copy after a week or two to show how grateful everyone here is for their excellent work. (They might be browsing this forum of course but I think sending them a thankyou has better symbolic value)