Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  How to display Mystuff with Jag epg

Page 1 of 1
CHRIS. T
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:51 pm Reply with quote
Hi there

I have Mystuff and Jag's tap's running, The EPG defaults to jag's, What I would like is to defaut to Mystuff EPG and also have the functionality of jag's auto downloading of epg data etc is this possible?

Can any one help

Thanks
Chris
captain747480
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 25 Jun 2005 Posts: 499 Location: London Transmitter: Crystal Palace
I use JAGS combined with MyStuff and have it set up so the MyStuff EPG appears on the first press of the Guide button and JAG's EPG appears on the second press.

In order for this to work you need to have both TAPs set to activate using the Guide key and you need to make sure that the MyStuff TAP loads first when you boot up. This can be acheived by moving all your TAPs out of the Autostart, making a short recording (2 mins) and then moving the TAPs back in the order you want them to load. Don't forget to delete the short recording you've just made

You could also allocate different keys to each EPG so that MyStuff activates with the Guide key and JAGs with the Recall key for example.

RobTuck
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 20 May 2005 Posts: 251 Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Alternatively, you could set JAGs to display on some other key altogether (as I do - radio button as I dont use the radio) and then MyStuff will use the Guide key.

Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:29 pm Reply with quote
Thanks guys, I will give it a bash this evening

Chris
digsatman
Posted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 6:30 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 18 May 2005 Posts: 166 Location: West Midlands
What I would like is JAGS to search/set timer function to use the downloaded Mystuff EPG data rather than the off-air EPG which, for Channel 4 and Five, seems to less and less complete as the days go by.