Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  General Toppy discussions  ~  Please remember to be polite and respect other posters

Page 1 of 1
nwhitfield
Posted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:43 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9577
I appreciate that many people feel very strongly about the current issues affecting Topfield users, but some of the posts that I've been reading are straying a little close to personal insults.

Please remember to be polite, and to respect other's right to hold opinions that are not the same as yours. The fact that they do so does not necessarily make them stupid or foolish.

And please remember that not everyone may be as literate as yourself; it is seldom helpful to try and score points by pointing out the shortcomings in someone else's post.

We have managed so far to be a fairly friendly community on this web site, and I would very much like to see that continue.

Nigel.

Posted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:16 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9577
I would like to remind people of this comment.

There have been a few threads lately in which people have been somewhat less than polite to other posters.

Bad or intemperate language, deliberate winding up of other people, and other bad behaviour will not be tolerated on this forum.

On a busy forum such as this, it's not always possible for the admins to read everything right away, but we will not tolerate rudeness, intolerance and aggression. Despite its rapid growth, this has remained a friendly and on the whole welcoming space; I trust other users will help it to remain so.

Nigel.