Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Freeview, TopUp and TV  ~  Download Movies

Page 1 of 1
hasan
Posted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:16 pm Reply with quote
Like you and I was surfing the net to find some free stuffs like games movies musics xxx and more. Everywhere they saying its absolutely free but anyway they charge you whit some registration charge weekly or monthly. I found a site where you can download the newest movies and games very cheaper. You do not need to have any registration on this site. Its using the PayPal system to procedure, so you need account on it. also you need a torrent client like the most popular bitcomet At firs i didnt believe but i try to download Need For Speed Carbon Wii from the free download section on the site i record it whit Nero Burning Rom and now im playing it on my Wii console at home.
After that I download Fast and Furious 2009 and it cost me only 0.99 from my paypal account and now i have that movie on my pc forever and now i can record it on dvd and play it on my big screen whit a beer in a hand.
The worst thing is that the site is under construction and there is not alot to download at the moment. Check it HERE cheapway.hit.bg
jumbo
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:34 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 Apr 2005 Posts: 4731
Vaat iz dis guy on about?!
nwhitfield
Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9579
I don't know, but his account's now suspended...

Posted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:30 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 5956 Location: Hannington Transmitter : Sony KDL 40Z5800
Second one of these in a few days. I had one in the MyStuff thread, although that one was centred more on selling stuff.

[color=blue:da1fd20a33]MyStuff Links: http://www.toppy.org.uk/~mystuff/index.shtml[/color:da1fd20a33]
Sig generated by MyInfo on 11/10/13[/size:da1fd20a33]