Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Firmwares, enhancements and upgrades  ~  One Touch Record (inc timeshift buffer)

Page 1 of 1
chrispayze
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:12 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 14 Jul 2005 Posts: 217 Location: Bristol, UK
Is there any way to just press record (when not selecting a future event) and record the current programme (inc buffer)? It's a simple, but I think important feature. Sky Plus acts in this way. Also, could this just extend to the end of the programme, rather than default 2hrs etc?

Any comments appreciated, esp if I've missed something (quite possible, I only received my Toppy today!)

Cheers
Chris
tre4
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 10:52 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 01 Apr 2005 Posts: 93
Nope unfortunately not Crying or Very sad

You have two options, rewind to the start of the program in the buffer then press record. You can then press record twice to pop up a menu that allows you to select to finish after the next program.

The other method is to go into the menu and then choose the recording option. You can choose here to record the current program.

Oh and iby the way if you just press record without following one of the above then the toppy will clear the buffer so you won't be able to get the whole program.

Not ideal maybe but then not a problem for me as I run with timeslip off anyway.......