Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Site news and feedback  ~  Only twelve hours to win a Black Panther

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
nwhitfield
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:45 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9577
I've sent a second notification to the winner, giving them until 1700 Monday to contact me regarding their prize. The SMS service confirms that this one has been delivered, so if there's no contact by then, I shall pick another winner!

Sorry about how long this has been drawn out, but in view of the problems with the networks last week, I though it best to err on the generous side.

Nigel.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:15 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 10 Jun 2005 Posts: 250 Location: Glos/Hereford border
Sorry for the delay in being the recipient of this great prize, was away on holiday in Pembrokeshire where mobile reception reminds me of when I first had a mobile (late 80's). I was checking the phone for text messages when in reception (our rented cottage and the beach we spent most of the time at were both devoid of signal), assumed someone else was the winner so gave up hope. Disappointed but satisfied that the 5 entries I had made would help to support this site, imagine my surprise when I got a text early this afternoon Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Shocked Shocked Cool Cool Laughing Laughing

Thanks Nigel, thanks TurboSat. Silver Toppy will be sold as soon as I've watched/transfered recordings.

Sincere apologies for those of you getting wound up by the prospect of a 2nd draw.
HydeTheDarkerSide
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:12 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 5956 Location: Hannington Transmitter : Sony KDL 40Z5800
Congratulations, you lucky, lucky b@sta@rd Laughing

MyStuff Links: http://www.toppy.org.uk/~mystuff/index.shtml
Sig generated by MyInfo on 11/10/13
bumpkin
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:42 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 10 Jun 2005 Posts: 250 Location: Glos/Hereford border
HydeTheDarkerSide wrote:
lucky b@sta@rd Laughing

Technically you are correct on both counts though I was adopted and brought up in a normal family environment...
HydeTheDarkerSide
Posted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:08 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 5956 Location: Hannington Transmitter : Sony KDL 40Z5800
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Cool Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MyStuff Links: http://www.toppy.org.uk/~mystuff/index.shtml
Sig generated by MyInfo on 11/10/13
bumpkin
Posted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:43 am Reply with quote
Postman had a parcel for me this morning. My transition to the dark side is complete. Many thanks again to Nigel and Turbosat, I can't believe my luck Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Have only had time to unpack so far, will try to get around to setting it up this evening.

I will be petitioning SWMBO to see if it can be on the shelf above the TV rather than hidden in the cabinet below.

Now that the silver machine can be had for 265 delivered you need to be quite a black affectionado to want to spend 299.
Sebby
Posted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:10 am Reply with quote
Site helper Joined: 16 Jul 2005 Posts: 1199 Location: London
bumpkin wrote:
Now that the silver machine can be had for 265 delivered you need to be quite a black affectionado to want to spend 299.

Sorry to go slightly off topic, but where can it be had for 265 delivered? I'm going to be buying a Toppy shortly. The cheapest I've found it is 265.99 + 7.00 P&P.