Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  TAPs  ~  Auto Playback

Page 1 of 1
Andy K
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:12 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 14 Jun 2005 Posts: 3520
Please please please. Confused

It would be lovly to have the toppy automatically put a bookmark in while in playback, if it gets interruped by a pre mark program in the EPG for play or record.

I have the standard bookmark tap already which is great, but it does annoy me when I get thrown out of playback unexpectedly and loose my place.

Thanks for reading
rayd
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:30 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 03 Jun 2005 Posts: 377 Location: West London
Andy K wrote:
Please please please. Confused

It would be lovly to have the toppy automatically put a bookmark in while in playback, if it gets interruped by a pre mark program in the EPG for play or record.

I have the standard bookmark tap already which is great, but it does annoy me when I get thrown out of playback unexpectedly and loose my place.

Thanks for reading

The Improbox TAP does exactly that. If a program starts to record or stop, an information window comes on screen, but the playback continues.

If you stop playback, the next time you play that file Improbox gives you the option on screen of pressing Play again to play from the last stopped point.

Cheers,

Ray D
malc
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 08 May 2005 Posts: 1380
I thought this was added in the last firmware update. I'm sure mine bookmarks with playback is interrupted by a recording starting.
Gerti
Posted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 12 May 2005 Posts: 347
Hi!

Bookmarks are set if playback was interrupted by starting recordings (that should be in firmware since beginning). ImproBox can restart Playback automatically if this happen to you and brings you back to the last position of playback.

ImproBox doesn't make use of Bookmarks for that so it doesn't depend on the Topfield you have, because it has its own "Bookmarkfile"...

Best regards,
Gerti