Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  TAPs  ~  Improbox Setup

Page 1 of 1
Tom
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 Jul 2005 Posts: 347
Can anybody help? I have a Toppy on the way - due to arrive soon. I keep reading it advisable to download and setup Improbox but it appears (I think) you have to press something on the remote to run it.

Do you have to manually run this app by pressing a key on the remote everytime or can it ru automatically? I cannot find any documentation to date.
nwhitfield
Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9579
Improbox is a TAP, and like any other TAP, if you put it in the AutoStart folder on your Toppy, it will load automatically each time the box starts up.

Click the Guides button at the top right of the forum page, choose user contributed guides, and you'll find a guide to installing TAPs on your box.

Nigel.

Posted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:48 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Tom,

I can say Improbox is a great TAP (infact the only one I run). Note there is a quickstart guide for this which is well worth a read. You can get it from http://www.improbox.de/index_en.html. There is also a thread in this forum with loads of good info. Gerti always seems to be on-line so if you have a problem then post a question and you will probably get a very quick answer!

Cheers

Chunkywizard