Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Site news and feedback  ~  Win a Black Panther PVR!

Page 1 of 1
nwhitfield
Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:56 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9577
For those who haven't noticed it elsewhere, we're offering people the chance to win a Black Panther edition Toppy.

You can find out more via the News section of the site.

http://www.toppy.org.uk/news.php

Nigel.

Last edited by nwhitfield on Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 7:43 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 30 Mar 2005 Posts: 433 Location: Halifax, Emley Moor transmitter
Nigel, you're an absolute star getting hold of one of these and making it a prize.
Major kudos, and a great thing for the site itself to get the recognition from Turbosat

greengoatsnot
Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 21 May 2005 Posts: 84 Location: London
That beast should look good in my flat!

Great prize Nigel, and a good opportunity for a few 1 donations to the site. I sence that quite a few hundred entrys may be made (not all by me).
nwhitfield
Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 12:58 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9577
The lucky winner of the Black Panther is bumpkin, who will receive his prize just as soon as I've struggled to the post office with it!

Nigel.

Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:58 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 10 Jun 2005 Posts: 250 Location: Glos/Hereford border
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nigel, many thanks for sourcing this machine and offering it as a prize. Thanks also go to TurboSat for giving it to Nigel in the first place.

Sorry for being on holiday and hence only finding out today, hope too many of you weren't hoping for a 2nd draw....

I'm one happy bunny having jumped ship from an Inverto to a Toppy a month ago, I was holding out for the black model Inverto (this was originally expected after the white) but settled for the silver Toppy due to the delays of the former and the superior spec. of the latter.

Have just looked at the photo on the TurboSat web site and I must admit I'm getting a little excited.... Embarassed

My silver Toppy will be sold (once I've either watched all the recordings or found the time to transfer them across to the new machine). Don't want to open either up as this would effect the warranty (assuming the BP comes with one?).