Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  TAPs  ~  Weekly record wish

Page 1 of 1
phil.s
Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 25 Apr 2005 Posts: 46
I would love to be able to set up a weekly record and specify how many weeks instead of forever. The series length is in all the TV guides I buy and would make recording a little easier.

I know it's not a major issue but if you don't have a dream, how you gonna have a dream come I'll get me coat.

Edit - I've not yet looked at Jag's EPG as it's in beta. I bet that does it !
jumbo
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 4:22 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 Apr 2005 Posts: 4731
Yes. JAG does what you want not by specifying the end date but by looking for the programme name, i.e. you tell the Toppy to record XYZ on Channel X Weekly until XYZ is no longer transmitted!

Ignore the "beta" version. JAG's "beta" is more kosher than most PC software you buy and it's in use 24/24. Most of it's "beta" functionality is to do with straightening the edges Wink
Happy
Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 5:55 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 06 Apr 2005 Posts: 112
jumbo wrote:

Ignore the "beta" version. JAG's "beta" is more kosher than most PC software you buy and it's in use 24/24. Most of it's "beta" functionality is to do with straightening the edges Wink

Yes, you're right. I have happily been using Jag's EPG for nearly six month now, and I have never seen a non beta version. It could happen, that you would have to wait for a long time. Wink

Cheers,
Happy

TF4000PVR