Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  MyStuff problem

Page 1 of 1
Paragon
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 30 Sep 2006 Posts: 73
I got my 5800 yesterday and in my haste to get it working with the TAPs I want to run I've reached my first obstacle. I've got in my start up folder in this order:
Tap Commander
Remote Extender 1.1
Description Exxtender 1.5
MyStuff 4.54b
eitmei BETA 7.2

Eitme has updated the EPG data but when I start the Toppy and call up the guide I first get the eitmei EPG and pressing guide again gets me the OEM EPG. How do I get MyStuff to start? Sorry if this is a basic question.
Ugly--Kid--Joe
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 05 May 2005 Posts: 1472 Location: Cornwall
You should paste in the MyStuff thread. Pressing guide once is the Mystuff EPG pressing it again reverts to the toppy EPG. Same as the archive press it once you have Mystuff archive press it again you have the toppy archive.
Best to read the manual for all the features in MyStuff.

Transmitter: Caradon Hill
Popcorn Hour:
Runnig FTP Topfield: RT2MEI v1.1: Remote Timers
OTHER:Harmony 885 Remote
letitbleed
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Sounds like you have MyStuff running Ok
Press giude,this will bring up MyStuff guide,then press Menu & you will be able to adjust MyStuff settings.
Paragon
Posted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:05 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 30 Sep 2006 Posts: 73
Thanks for the quick responses. I was confused because the GUI looked nothing like the user guide images. I'm on top of it now.
chunkywizard
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:27 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Paragon wrote:
Thanks for the quick responses. I was confused because the GUI looked nothing like the user guide images. I'm on top of it now.

Sorry for the confusion! As you have worked out I use a different skin from the default for the manual. I will rectify this in the next version by using a different skin per section, the first of which will be the default

HTH

CW