Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  MyStuff  ~  EPG & MyStuff

Page 1 of 1
Lesg
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Hi Guys,

I am a new user andjust added the mystuff tap to my toppy. However, the new EPG that displays has no content?

Do I need to add something else and would it be to the Program Files or Auto Start?

TIA
Richard46
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:17 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 1586 Location: Forest Gate East London
You need to use something to gather the EPG like eit2mei. Start with the MyStuff manual.

TF5800 Silver;5.13.40 TF5800 Black; 5.12.88 TAPs: MYStuff /OneList v2; DeadBeefs TF5000 Display v1.42; Remote Extender 1.5; Description Extender 2.1; mcgCYRResume V1;MforR3NST; +on one Toppy DumbWidescreenTV2.31EPG info: eit2mei b7.7 beta Taps not auto:TAPCommander; RadioDelete Remotes: Harmony 655 & 885 TX: Crystal Palace
eye of ra
Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:47 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 28 Dec 2005 Posts: 1018
If you are still struggling after RTM, best thing to do is post in the MyStuff thread.

Would post a link to reasons why, but haven?t worked out how to do that yet. Embarassed And the footie is getting to close to do it now.

AccurateBM 0.4 | EITDupFix.
TapLauncher: MeiSearch 1.37 | Media Manager 1.5 | Tap Commander 1.32 | HDFW 2.3a.
Updated:15-05-08
Lesg
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:48 am Reply with quote
Cheers Guys,

The most difficult thing I find getting to use this kit is all the Acronyms!!

The problem is you have to keep flicking through a badly written manual to know what it means, then try and understand what that means!!

I appreciate the forum and the help, but if you use acronyms, could you please bracket the meaning, Like what is RTM? or what does it mean ?

Thanks guys..off to read the manuals
nwhitfield
Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:01 am Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9579
Check the news section of the site, and you'll find this story - www.toppy.org.uk/static/newManual.html - from where you can download the new version of the manual, which should help you considerably.

For acronyms related to the Toppy and Digital TV, click the link that says Glossary at the top of the forum page, for a pop-up window with some handy definitions.

RTM means 'Read The Manual'

Nigel.

Posted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:08 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
If you don't know any other acronyms just google them, like IIRC, SWMBO, AFAIK, BTW etc. They are mostly commonly used phrases that are too long to type for us lazy people,

HTH Wink

CW