Page 71 of 145
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 143, 144, 145  Next
sm9ai
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 04 May 2005 Posts: 31
Thats what I wanted - thanks!
ah5150
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 13 Oct 2005 Posts: 44 Location: Telford / Birmingham
has anyone had issues with the mystuff interface when the default toppy pop-ups appear?

Just had it when i was looking at timers (i think) and the change of channel popped up (toppy interface)

Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 26 Mar 2005 Posts: 43
Been playing with Mystuff for a while and I think may have discovered an oddity with the way it interrupts now and next.

Using 4.03.
Configure N&N in Mystuff on Info key.

Result Info correctly gives N&N popup.

But - during playback info STILL gives N&N popup rather than displaying info of recorded file. Stop Mystuff, reboot toppy etc - and during playback Info displays the recorded files info.

So - set Mystuff to use Pipswitch for N&N rather than Info - and still unable to get info to display the recorded files info.

CHecked that Nothing in Mystuff is set to use the info key - and it seems repeatable - unless I turn off N&N within Mystuff I cannot get Info to display the details of a recording during playback.

Anyone else hit the same? and/or agree this may be a (relatively minor!) bug- I have looked through the thread - but not managed to spot anything.

Cheers

Mike
ah5150
Posted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:33 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 13 Oct 2005 Posts: 44 Location: Telford / Birmingham
mike i have the same problem - this might be because my archive key is set to nothing, i reverted to toppy archive function because my toppy can crash sometimes when loading mystuff's archive list and was the reason i stopped using mystuff.

however i did come back after radiotimes epg harvesting and CT timers were introduced and i'm quite happy now just using toppy's default archive setup. i have pipswitch and white set to timers and CTs and there have been crashes - i just have to be careful (and mentally cross my fingers)

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 10 Apr 2006 Posts: 43
Dear MyStuff

Is there any planned development to use the uklogo file?

It would be great if you could change the name of the channel for the logo instead using the dat file in the taps section.

Oh well that my enhancement suggestion for the day

M Rolling Eyes
chunkywizard
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Mark,

it's being looked into, but don't hold your breath!

http://www.toppy.org.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3524&start=30

Cheers

CW

chunkywizard
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:55 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9319 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Mike wrote:
Been playing with Mystuff for a while and I think may have discovered an oddity with the way it interrupts now and next.

Hi Mike,

if you post your options settings I will try this on my Toppy to see if I can replicate. If you don't want to clog the thread just PM me...

Cheers

Chunkywizard

dennismenace
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:34 am Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 13 Apr 2006 Posts: 59 Location: hampshire
i'm a newbie (just got my toppy yesterday) so please forgive dumbness (but not a computer dummy)
i have a problem in that mystuff epg shows no data whatsoever.

i'm running the jags and mystuff taps.

i think i actually prefer the mystuff epg but they both have their merits.

The story so far:-
i've loaded the jags 3.0 tap and mystuff4.03 into the program files folder (they are each located in separate sub folders on order to keep better track of them). i haven't loaded anything into the autostart directory yet as i want to try them out to see which works best for me.

i have both taps running.

i've set the jags 53 option to export to csv and i have run the option to create the csv file (which exists in the jags directory and has the appropriate data in it).

from reading the documentation i think i've done everything i need to but have obviously missed something cos the mystuff epg still shows nothing at all.

can anyone let me know what i've done wrong or give me something to try?
Richard46
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 1586 Location: Forest Gate East London
I dont use Jags anymore but I think you need to go into MYStuff menu set item 45 to Jags; then go to -'Press OK to reload EPG etc' and; well; press OK Very Happy

Its the item at the end of the menu below item 48

Richard

TF5800 Silver;5.13.40 TF5800 Black; 5.12.88 TAPs: MYStuff /OneList v2; DeadBeefs TF5000 Display v1.42; Remote Extender 1.5; Description Extender 2.1; mcgCYRResume V1;MforR3NST; +on one Toppy DumbWidescreenTV2.31EPG info: eit2mei b7.7 beta Taps not auto:TAPCommander; RadioDelete Remotes: Harmony 655 & 885 TX: Crystal Palace
chunkywizard
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:11 pm Reply with quote
Hi there,

from section 4.1.1. of the manual make sure Option 44 is set to Never, and Option 45 is set to Jag's. Then reload the EPG data at the bottom of the EPG menu (or just reboot the Toppy).

Does it work now?

Chunkywizard

dennismenace
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:16 pm Reply with quote
Richard46 wrote:
I dont use Jags anymore but I think you need to go into MYStuff menu set item 45 to Jags; then go to -'Press OK to reload EPG etc' and; well; press OK Very Happy

Its the item at the end of the menu below item 48

Richard

yes - i have that option set already - and i've reloaded the epg in the mystuff options - still nothing - even though i can see the csv files etc.
i've even used altair to copy the taps directly into the program files folder rather than sub folders and made all the settings - still nothing!
chunkywizard
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Hi there,

make sure that the .CSV file is in \Program Files (not in any subdirectory), then try and load it. I think MyStuff will only look in the highest level folder (and not in Autostart or any sub folders). Also just to check, can you take the CSV off the Toppy to a PC and open it in excel to check it has some data in it (to discount the problem being with Jags)

CW

chunkywizard
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:25 pm Reply with quote
Its been a really long time since I used Jags but IIRC the CSV has to be called the correct name for MyStuff to load it, you didn't change its name did you?

Maybe if a MyStuff/Jags user is reading the thread they can confirm the name and location of the CSV for it to load correctly...

CW

dennismenace
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:30 pm Reply with quote
chunkywizard wrote:
Hi there,

make sure that the .CSV file is in \Program Files (not in any subdirectory), then try and load it. I think MyStuff will only look in the highest level folder (and not in Autostart or any sub folders). Also just to check, can you take the CSV off the Toppy to a PC and open it in excel to check it has some data in it (to discount the problem being with Jags)

CW

ok - checked that - jags_epg.export.csv exists in the program files directory and contains all the data that i'd expect to see in the epg - i've rebooted the toppy too. Same result.
BobD
Posted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:31 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posts: 4218
Needs to be in AutoStart, not Program Files Smile

MyStuff skins, manual and latest version: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk
Known bugs & forthcoming fixes: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk/Bugs.shtml
Changes coming in the next version: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk/NextVersion.shtml