Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  Firmwares, enhancements and upgrades  ~  Express your thanks to the Topfield engineers

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
groovyf
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:48 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 30 Mar 2005 Posts: 433 Location: Halifax, Emley Moor transmitter
Great work by the Topfield guys/TurboSat and Nigel for getting us an update so soon after UK release, with many of the items on the wishlist being covered.

Richard46
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 10:58 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 1586 Location: Forest Gate East London
Such prompt action is very reassuring; I might even get another Toppy if the improvements continue.
Richard
tim
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:04 am Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 30 Mar 2005 Posts: 34
Excellent to see such dedicated support from the Topfield engineers.
Well done Topfield and Nigel Very Happy

Tim
kieronishere
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:16 am Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 23 Apr 2005 Posts: 41
Just another wanting to express my thanks to Nigel in particular and Topfield for the excellent service they are providing effectively in unison.

Kieron
Tapster
Posted: Wed May 11, 2005 11:50 am Reply with quote
I'm surprised (pleasantly) by the number of fixes provided in this first 5800 update - so soon after the product was launched. Topfield really have been listening to their UK customers. Very nice work indeed. Thanks to all involved.
twelfthmonkey
Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 10:19 am Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 31 Mar 2005 Posts: 63
I've been a bit slow to thank Topfield for the timely release of the new firmware which seems to have addressed may of the bugs and introduced some welcome features that are available on other models of the TF5x00PVR.
Unfortunatley as is the way with these things a new bug has crept in, but that's par for the course, having said this I am stunned, amazed and very much pleased at the rapid response to this bug in the form of yet another firmware release, Topfield's level of service is outstanding, many thanks Topfield.

It goes without saying but I'm going to say it anyway, Nigel your a star, without your dedication and devotion to the Toppy cause we might not be the happy Toppy owners that we are. Very Happy and of course not forgetting the moderators and forum contributors, thank you.