Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  TAP and patch development  ~  Debug help

Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
FireBird
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 05 May 2005 Posts: 358 Location: Vienna/Austria
Most links will now point to the current version, which is adapted to our HD Toppies and which doesn?t contain the old 5000 routines any more. This is the last 5k version.
DB1
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 30 Mar 2005 Posts: 728 Location: Orpington
Many thanks FireBird. If I try and use the lib with your include file at the top then I get loads and loads of redefined messages plus a few mismatched call types.

As UKAS is (sort of) working and all I need is the truncate and touch routines for logging I have left out the include and just added -l libFireBird to the end of the load list. Seems OK. I realise that this will use the Topfield version of routines where you have fixed bugs but it is a lot of work for little return to change UKAS over to use your lib completely. And I would certainly break something Smile

Thanks again.

TF5800, F/W: 5.13.65AbBfBqC0CbCeCkCwCyDEcEeEfErEsEvEzFFsGmHHeIKtNfOtPPcPePsRRaRhRpRsSSdSrStT2TdTfTpUUuXXpXwXl TAPs: TF5000 Display v1.53; QuickJump 1.72; Power Manager v2.2; MyInfo B5.6; DescriptionExtender 2.23; Remote Extender 1.6; Archivev1.0a; mei2archive BETA 3.8l7; EPGnavigator v5.1c; UK Auto Scheduler v0.73.1; Extend v1.7; Power Restore V0.7.8
Tx: CP
Sig generated by MyInfo on 14/4/13