Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  TAPs  ~  Logo packs

Page 3 of 27
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
whatpassword
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:27 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 20 Apr 2005 Posts: 466 Location: Mid Beds, Sandy Heath Transmitter
Hi, Ive done ibl files for the citv one submitted by Quixotic and a filmfour one. Only thing is I can't host it anywhere so if I could post to yourself chunky would that be ok?

Taps - RemoteExtenderMHEG1.1, UKSubtitle1.4, mcgCYRResume1.0, DescriptionExtender1.5, eit2meibeta7.2, MyStuff4.54b, MP3 Jukebox2.1d, MediaManager1.3aBeta4, TAPCommander1.0beta8
Other -
nwhitfield
Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Site Admin Joined: 20 Mar 2005 Posts: 9520 Location: London
If you want to email a zip file with ALL the stuff in it, I can host it here, and we'll automatically notify all the people who have requested information on the ImproBox logo pack.

Nigel.

Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 20 Apr 2005 Posts: 466 Location: Mid Beds, Sandy Heath Transmitter
Done. Cheers Nigel. Acording to Digital Spy there is to be a new 'ITV Play' channel next month.

Taps - RemoteExtenderMHEG1.1, UKSubtitle1.4, mcgCYRResume1.0, DescriptionExtender1.5, eit2meibeta7.2, MyStuff4.54b, MP3 Jukebox2.1d, MediaManager1.3aBeta4, TAPCommander1.0beta8
Other -
chunkywizard
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9287 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Whatpassword.

Sorry I never got around to doing the logos for Improbox. As you might have realised I no longer use that TAP so the logos are low priority for me. If you want to take over creating them for the Improbox crowd that suits me fine. I can email you the latest pack which you can then maintain. As Nigel says, he can host it so that should sort out the hosting problems,

What do you think?

Chunkywizard

nwhitfield
Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:26 am Reply with quote
The new logo file for ImproBox is now available from the TAP library.

Nigel.

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:34 am Reply with quote
CW,

No problem. I have the latest pack and will gladly contribute to any future logo changes. Obviously if anyone else finds a more suitable logo then I'd be happy to to the ibl bit but it's really quite simple to do once you know how. Cheers.

Other -
nwhitfield
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quote
Thanks to Nic Ford for sending me an updated UK logo.dat file, which is now available from the TAP library.

Nigel.

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:04 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 10 Apr 2006 Posts: 43
Hi

New to this and just got my ASUS wireless working as well, boy was that hard work but thanks to all who wrote guides on it. Laughing

I would like the logos on my Guide and I currently have MyStuff V4 and would like the logos. Does this work with MyStuff? if so where do you stick the .dat file? (perhaps a text file in the zip would help furture downloaders)

Any help would be great,

Mark
Geo
Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Regular contributor Joined: 11 Nov 2005 Posts: 88 Location: North Devon, Huntshaw Cross Transmitter
SPV4u wrote:
Hi

New to this and just got my ASUS wireless working as well, boy was that hard work but thanks to all who wrote guides on it. Laughing

I would like the logos on my Guide and I currently have MyStuff V4 and would like the logos. Does this work with MyStuff? if so where do you stick the .dat file? (perhaps a text file in the zip would help furture downloaders)

Any help would be great,

Mark

Mark,
afraid you can't use logos in Mystuff. If this is something you want then drop a message in the Mystuff thread and you normally get a quick response as to whether a feature is likely to be implemented in the future.

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:36 pm Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 13 May 2005 Posts: 9287 Location: Sindlesham, Berkshire Tx: Hannington
Hi Guys,

I can tell you now that logos have been considered for MyStuff but are not currently implemented. The are are on the list for possible future inclusion but don't hold your breath!

Cheers

CW

Frank_Keane
Posted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 16 May 2005 Posts: 243 Location: South London
I have created an ITV Play Logo

Zip file containing 60x38 gif for UK Tap Project and Improbox ibl http://www.keane.me.uk/extras/itvplay.zip

Taps (Manual):
Tap Commander v1.1: Recording Fixer v1.3: Test Patterns v1.0: Minimax Chess: Poker v1.1: Snake v1.3: Sudoku v1.3
mlavende
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:49 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 340
So, sorry to be stupid, but can someone please post a link where I can find the complete logo pack for Improbox ? I can't see it for looking.

Thanks

-Mat

chunkywizard
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:03 am Reply with quote
Hi Mat,

they are here:

http://www.toppy.org.uk/downloads/taps.php?tc=90

HTH

CW

mlavende
Posted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 11 May 2005 Posts: 340
chunkywizard wrote:

Thanks CW,

told you I couldn't see it for looking

-Mat Very Happy