Click here to go to the forum index Click here for the home page

<  General Toppy discussions  ~  Now Sold - Silver TF5800

Page 1 of 1
andyfras
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:53 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 25 Jul 2005 Posts: 3065 Location: Fleet, Hampshire (Hannington)
I have another donated silver Toppy for sale.

It's in very good condition functionally and cosmetically. I have refurbished the PSU.

It is boxed with remote, manual, scart and short RF lead.

It has a 160GB HDD, but I can offer other options.

The price is 65 inc. postage (less 10 if you collect). The profits will be donated to the forum running costs, as with previously donated Toppies.

Last edited by andyfras on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

URC-7555 remote: TF5800 1TB with fan, Recommended_5800.tfd + CfPePsScWfZ
andyfras
Posted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 25 Jul 2005 Posts: 3065 Location: Fleet, Hampshire (Hannington)
No interest at 65?

How about 60 then? It'll mean a smaller donation toward the forum running costs. Sad

I'll give it a week, then it'll be on eBay.

BobD
Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:57 am Reply with quote
MyStuff Team Joined: 03 Aug 2005 Posts: 4194 Location: Nottingham
I'm tempted (at the original price) just to have a spare toppy around the place. I'll wait out the week though in case anyone who actually needs one wants to buy it. If noone has stepped in by the time you get bored of waiting then I'll buy it. Thanks.

MyStuff skins, manual and latest version: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk
Known bugs & forthcoming fixes: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk/Bugs.shtml
Changes coming in the next version: http://www.BobDsMyStuff.co.uk/NextVersion.shtml
andyfras
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:01 pm Reply with quote
BobD has now been provided with another donated Toppy, so the silver one is still available.

YorkshireJumbo
Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Frequent contributor Joined: 16 Sep 2005 Posts: 568 Location: Yorkshire end of the M1
Like BobD, I'd be interested in one to have a spare in case this one ever dies. It would just be a spare, but if no one comes back to you who actually needs it, I'm definitely interested...

TAPs: MS 6.5 Suite, UK OZ Surfer
andyfras
Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:48 am Reply with quote
It's on its way to YJ.

Forum donation once the Toppy arrives and YJ is happy with it.

Donation sent - suitably credited.